[Geek-walks] Saturday 11th March: Preston

Paul Waring paul at xk7.net
Fri Feb 24 18:54:46 GMT 2017

Based on the Doodle poll, the next walk will take place on Saturday 11th
March and will be a trip to Preston.

Meeting time is 10:30am under the departure boards at Manchester
Piccadilly. We'll be getting the 10:46 Northern service to Preston which
stops at:

10:49 - Manchester Oxford Road
10:51 - Deansgate
10:56 - Salford Crescent
11:07 - Bolton

Return trains are frequent so we'll get the first one back after lunch,
which is likely to mean a return to Manchester by 4pm.

As it's only a short walk from the station to the pub, this trip will go
ahead even if rain is forecast. If it's sunny, there's a lovely park to
walk through before lunch.

Hope to see you there!

Paul

--