[Geek-walks] Saturday 2nd December: Rochdale

Paul Waring paul at xk7.net
Fri Nov 17 18:14:54 GMT 2017

Based on the Doodle poll, the next walk will take place on Saturday 2nd
December and will be our annual trip to the Co-op museum in Rochdale,
followed by lunch in The Baum pub.

Meeting time is 11:00 under the departure boards at Manchester Victoria.
We'll be getting the 11:16 Northern service to Leeds, and Rochdale is
the first stop. If you'd like to meet us at Rochdale, the train arrives
at 11:30.

Return trains are frequent (every 10-15 minutes) so we'll just get the
first one back after lunch, which is likely to be about 14:30.

We'll be walking through the town centre to the museum so it shouldn't
be muddy.

If you're planning to come, please drop me a quick email so I can make
sure that I can book a table for the right number, as The Baum gets busy
in the run up to Christmas.

Hope to you see you there!

Paul

--